The ParkZone® Radian™ offers the perfect opportunity for park pilots to experience the true essence of flight. Although a powerful 480 brushless motor enables initial launch, the propeller soon folds back to reduce drag, freeing the plane to utilize thermals of air to remain aloft, instead of batteries. That means flight times for this quiet and eco-friendly alternative are much longer than they are with traditional electric aircraft, making a relaxing day in the great outdoors even better.
Like all of ParkZone’s innovative and high-quality aircraft, the Radian looks great right out of the box. The plane’s large 2-meter wingspan and elliptical dihedral design improve flight performance and visibility from the ground, while plug-in wings provide for easy transportation and storage.
Not only does the Radian’s lightweight Z-Foam™ construction offer the perfect balance of weight and durability, it also makes repairs simple and quick. With the Plug-N-Play® version, just install your battery and receiver, and you are only minutes away from the ultimate soaring adventure.
All that's needed to complete:
Transmitter, receiver, battery and charger.
• Large 2-meter wingspan makes the Radian™ easy to see and provides an excellent lift-to-drag ratio
• Plug-in wings separate for easy transportation and storage
• Powerful 480-size, 960Kv outrunner brushless motor for efficient power
• Throttle, rudder, and elevator provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
• E-flite's Pro 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC for maximum performance
• Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam™ construction
• Also available in an RTF version (PKZ4700)
• This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Wingspan: 78.7 in (2 m)
Overall Length: 44.7 in (1140mm)
Flying Weight: 30 oz
Motor Size: 480-size, 960Kv brushless outrunner from ParkZone
Radio: Minimum 4-channel recommended (not included)
Servos: 3-wire servos (included)
Speed Control: E-flite's 30A brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC (included)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po (not included)
Trim Scheme Colors: White with blue and green
Approximate Flying Duration: Flight times in excess of 30 minutes when using the ParkZone 1300mAh Li-Po battery and limited motor run
CG (center of gravity): 62mm behind the leading edge of the wing