mSR X RTF
Purchase a Blade mSR X and receive a free extra flight battery!
The Blade® brand raises the bar yet again with the mSR X heli—the world’s first fixed-pitch ultra micro heli with advanced AS3X® flybarless stabilization. The core of AS3X technology is a sophisticated, 3-axis digital sensor that stabilizes the rotor head and functions as a heading hold gyro. This, along with its powerful motors and high-precision cyclic servos, gives the mSR X heli a sense of stability and responsiveness no other fixed-pitch heli its size can match.
• AS3X® Digital Flybarless System
• High-precision, long-throw linear cyclic servos
• Light disc loading and high-performance rotor blade design
• Caged tail motor mount
• Coreless main and tail motors
• Carbon fiber tail boom
• MLP4DSM 2.4GHz DSM2® 4-channel transmitter with batteries
• E-flite® 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
• 1-cell DC Li-Po charger included
Kit / ARF / RTF: RTF
Length: 7.44 in (189mm)
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Experience Level: Intermediate
Gross Weight: 1.09 oz (31 g)
Is Assembly Required: No
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Type: Electric Flybarless Single-Rotor Fixed-Pitch Helicopter
Rotor Diameter: 7.13 in (181mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 1.46 in (37mm)
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box!