BLADE BLH3000 Helicopter Electric RTF
Purchase a Blade mSR and receive a free 3.7V 150mAh LiPo battery.
The Blade® mSR RTF is the ideal next step for any coaxial heli pilot ready to try single-rotor machines. Its fixed-pitch, modified Bell-Hiller rotor head has been specially designed to provide plenty of speed maneuverability while retaining the hands-off stability of a coaxial helicopter. Even experienced single-rotor pilots will find the Blade mSR is great to have around whenever time, place or weather keeps you from flying a bigger heli.
• The ideal next step for coaxial heli pilots ready for single-rotor flight
• Fixed-pitch, modified Bell-Hiller rotor head delivers nimble response and hands-off stability
• Durable, lightweight airframe
• 5-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/servos/gyro unit
• Includes 4-channel 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX transmitter with batteries
• Includes 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
• Includes DC Li-Po charger with batteries
• This model is one of the many available for the Phoenix RC Flight Simulator
Kit / ARF / RTF: RTF
Length: 7.5 in (190mm)
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Experience Level: Intermediate
Gross Weight: 1.1 oz (31 g)
Is Assembly Required: No
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Type: Ultra micro fixed-pitch single rotor helicopter
Rotor Diameter: 7.0 in (180mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 1.5 in (37mm)
You Will Need
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box. Just charge your batteries and you're ready to fly!
To charge batteries from an AC outlet, you will need an AC to 6V DC power supply (EFLC1005).