SR UH-1 Huey Gunship RTF
Purchase a Blade SR UH-1 Huey and have the option to purchase an addtional 1000mAh 11.1V LiPo battery for $19.99 (regularly $26.99.)
This is the SR UH-1 Huey Gunship RTF helicopter. The Huey was the first turbine-powered helicopter to enter production for the US military and is most famously known for its service in the Vietnam War. This scale-licensed Huey body is based on that famous helicopter and, combined with the SR flight characteristics, is a great combination of scale and performance for a Ready-to-Fly.
This SR Huey is based on the popular SR RTF helicopter and is designed for intermediate-to-advanced pilots. It comes out of the box programmed to provide a softer climb, pitch and roll response around the center of stick movement. This, combined with the tough, two-piece main frame and lower head speed, makes the Blade SR more forgiving and easier to master than most conventional CP helis. Plus, it’s big enough to fly outdoors even if there’s a little wind.
• Officially licensed UH-1 Huey Gunship helicopter body gives that scale look in an RTF platform
• Uses the proven Blade® SR platform so that you have a known and reliable setup
• Complete with the 6-channel HP6DSM 2.4GHz transmitter
• Factory-assembled and test-flown allows for out-of-box flying experience
• Direct drive tail motor power system for improved power and response
Kit / ARF / RTF: RTF
Motor Size: Brushless 3900Kv (installed)
Length: 19.1 in (485mm)
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Experience Level: Intermediate
Gross Weight: 14 oz (397 g)
Is Assembly Required: No
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Type: Collective Pitch Electric Micro Heli
Rotor Diameter: 21.7 in (552mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.23 in (82mm)
Rotor Blade Length: 245mm
Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.